Product Brand: Signatrak
Product Code: ACE2
Product Condition: New
The ACE-2 is a fully-featured, but low-cost, DCC controller which has been designed to provide a very “user-friendly” interface.
It offers many features found on “high-end” units but its novel touchscreen interface design has led to lower manufacturing costs and, therefore, a lower price and higher specification controller to the end user!
How it works………
The ACE-2 uses a touch screen arrangement where the main operating modes are selected using clearly-labelled buttons below the display. Trains, points and signals are then controlled from their respective screen using the displayed on screen buttons, and sliders.
For modellers who prefer a more traditional approach to train control, we also offer the DRIVER handset (available separately). Up to four of these low-cost handsets may be plugged into the ACE, providing a rotary knob for speed control and a slide switch for forward/reverse. Five buttons are also included for train functions such as lights, horn etc.
- Up to 9999 train/locomotive numbers (addresses)
- Up to 2044 point/signal (accessory) addresses
- Track current – max. 3.5A using supplied power cable. (Optional 5A power supply also available)
- Choice of “short” or “long” address for EACH train
- 16 different "function sets" for naming of function buttons and setting independent latching or non-latching functions
- Up to 127 train and 85 accessory details stored in lists – details retained when the ACE is powered down
- Each train or accessory in the list can be named (with up to 16 different "function sets")
- Train and accessory decoders can be set-up (CV's programmed) either via a programming track or whilst running on your layout
- Fully NMRA-compliant
- UBI2044 USB Interface BUILT IN for software upgrades and future PC control.
- Compact unit – 220 x 145 x 40 mm
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!