Product Brand: BLOCKSignalling
Product Code: M1
Product Condition: New
- Pre-programmed multi-functional module with two separate relay outputs
- Capable for driving points motors, operating signals, switching and reversing loco direction, etc
- Action is triggered by push-button, switch, reed-relay, or another module of the same type
- Action is carried out until the train is detected by the infra-red sensor or the module times out
- When the action is completed, the module provides an output signal which can be connected to other modules of the same type
- Programs can be easily adjusted to give great flexibility in operation
The BLOCKsignalling module M1 has been designed to carry out a pre-programmed function when it is triggered, such as powering a section of track to move a train forward. It then it waits until a train reaches the infra-red sensor. At this point, the module completes the action (eg stops the train) and signals on one of its outputs that the task has been completed (the "DONE" terminal).
The DONE output would normally be connected to the trigger ("TRIG" input) of another module of the same type, which would then carry out its operation.
By linking several modules in series, successive actions can be carried out one after another.
If the modules are connected in a loop, the operation will continue indefinitely. It the loop is not complete, the action can be started by an input (such as pressing a button) and will continue until the last module has completed its task. The final output could be connected to an led to show the sequence has been completed.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!